To add a new bank account or card, please follow these steps:
- Launch the Cheddar app.
- Navigate to your wallet.
- Tap the "+" icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select your bank. Note: Any banking app you have installed on your phone will be labelled as "App installed"
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link your supported bank accounts.
Still having issues?
If you encounter difficulties in linking your account, consider these common scenarios:
- Account Type: Some account types like business, or investment accounts are not currently supported by Cheddar.
- Name Mismatches: Ensure the Legal Name (visible under Personal details) on your Cheddar account matches the name associated with your new bank account.
- Joint accounts: Due to our due diligence and compliance obligations, some joint accounts may require additional set up and security verification. Additionally, only one part can link a joint account. Please refer to our other help articles for more assistance.