Note: this article is for when you have made a purchase but do not see your cashback in the Cheddar App yet.
Qualifying transactions can take up to 72 hours (2-3 days) to appear in the Cheddar App.
Depending on who you bank with there is sometimes a delay in transactions showing in the Cheddar App. This could be because your specific bank takes slightly longer than normal to update your transaction data.
Other things to Check:
1. Check you made the purchase with a linked card, and that your transactions are still synced. If your account access expires, we won't be able to track your transactions for cashback. Full instructions here.
2. Check the offer you were expecting cashback is still available - Offers expire from time to time so it's always good to check the offer is visible by navigating to the Cashback tab.
3. Check you have satisfied all the relevant Offer conditions. Please check the Offer specific terms and conditions in the Offer listing on the app.
If you still require assistance, please contact us via the app or using this request form and supply the following information as a minimum:
- Name of the Retailer you expected cashback for
- Amount of transaction
- The date of purchase (and rough time if known).
- Card used
- Proof of purchase (.jpg, screenshot or similar)