We don't discriminate at Cheddar. Regardless, of your age, height, favourite sports team or what you like to put on your toast, everyone can use Cheddar*
* That being said, the legal bits required to register for Cheddar are, you must have:
- Have an eligible bank account held by you and that falls within the scope of bank accounts accepted by Open Banking as well as Cheddar's requirements.
- Have a UK bank account. The Bank account must be a personal account belonging to the relevant Cheddar User and allow for external transfers.
- Not be resident in a country which is under sanctions imposed by the UK government.
- Be over 13 years old (as this is the age required for the purposes of giving consent under data protection legislation). You must also be old enough to hold and operate your Bank account without parental consent, this will depend on the terms and conditions of your particular Bank.
- Have a valid UK mobile number capable of receiving SMS messages.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, you can contact us through the app or via the request form.