Updated 16th May 2023
We’re giving away tickets to every Pub in the Park event this summer, although everyone wins with 25% cashback on all Greene King purchases (see offer in app for details).
For a chance to win, see what’s required at each event below.
Marlow 18-21 May - we're giving away 6 tickets. For a chance to win, enter your cheddartag on the Pub In The Park announcement post on Cheddar's social media by 6pm Wednesday 17th May 2023. If you don’t have a cheddartag, you can create a cheddar account to obtain one free. No purchase necessary. 5 people will also get all drinks that were eligible for any form of cheddar cashback REFUNDED in full on Monday 22nd May 2023. This is separate to the ticket giveaway and applies to any cheddar user that makes an eligible purchase at Pub In The Park, Marlow.
Wimbledon 12-14 May (now closed)- enter your cheddertag to the Pub in the Park announcement post on cheddar’s social media by 11.59am on Wednesday 10th May 2023. If you don’t have a cheddartag, you can create a cheddar account to obtain one free. No purchase necessary.
General Terms & Conditions
- By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Cheddar, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
- Promotional Period. This promotion opens latest the weekend before the pub in the park event, and closes on the date and time listed next to the relevant event, or by 23.59 on the Wednesday before the event, whichever is earlier.
- Entry requirements. Entrants must complete the actions listed against each event, and may vary event to event.
- Winner selection. Winners are selected at random in accordance with the event details above. People may only win once per event.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winners will be informed of their prize by the next working day following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 4 hours or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by you.
- Once informed of their prize by Cheddar, the winners will need to contact Cheddar within 4 hours to receive their prize, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within 2 days of the closing date.
- Limitation of liability. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. We are not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- Intellectual property. You will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material that you submit as part of this promotion. However, you grant us (and our agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winners may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winners before taking place.
- Winner’s name. In accordance with the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code, we intend to make available the surname and county of any winner.
- General terms. No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to verify the winners, including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- Our decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside our reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to you in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Governing law & jurisdiction. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and we and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any of the social media platforms where the post promoting the promotion is featured. None of the social media platforms are responsible to entrants in respect of any aspects of this promotion.
- Promoter: Cheddar Payments Limited, 101 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FR
- Cheddar’s decision is final